Mr. Lie was born in China and grew up in Hong Kong. He studied Wushu (Chinese Martial Arts) and Tai Chi in Beijing for over 4 years in his late teens. It was during this period that he learned Chinese Acupressure "Nerve Art Massage" which he used to facilitate healing and strengthening of the mind and body. In his search for his own inner peace, he found himself in Tibet for 2 years where he learned Reiki and meditation along side Tibetan Monks. His interest in Meditation brought him to India, where he spent 2 years eating only fruit and drinking water while studying Vipassana Meditation, Indian Head Massage and Seichim. He then travelled to Nepal for 6 months to learn Samatha Meditation. After that, Jet Lie went to Burma for 2 years where he lived and practiced as a Buddhist Monk. For the past few years Mr. Lie has been living in Thailand and has worked with spas in Koh Samui and is a recognized healer. He currently offers Holistic Treatments and Training Courses at Harmony House in Khanom Beach, Thailand.
Khun Chanchai or 'Chai' is a Thai native originally from Chiang Mai. She is the founder of Harmony House. She first learned Thai Massage in Chiang Mai, and had additional training in Traditional Thai Massage from the Traditional That Massage Training Centre in Koh Samui. She also completed a course from the Koh Samui Municipality and Koh Samui Hospital in Traditional Thai Massage. Chai is also certified in Reiki, Hand and Foot Reflexology Massage and Indian Head Massage. She is a kind-hearted person with a gift of healing through her hands.
Khanom Beach's Rustic Natural Environment
Mountains, Caves, Waterfalls, sunrise beach with little or no tourists, simple accommodations, friendly people, traditional Thai cuisine and an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate yourself.
Getting here from Bangkok, Thailand:
- From Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) by plane (about 1 hour):
- Take www.AirAsia.com from Bangkok to Nakon Si Thammarat (NST)
- Airport Transfer Fee one-way (from NST) to Khanom Beach 1700 THB (about 1 hour) (Convert to USD).
Getting here from Koh Samui, Thailand:
- From Nathon Pier, Koh Samui to Donsak Pier, Nakon Si Thammarat by boat (about 1:30 hours):
- Take SeaTran Ferry from Nathon Pier, Koh Samui to Donsak Pier, Nakon Si Thammarat
- SeaTran Ferry Samui Office: Tel. (077) 426 000-2 / Koh Phangan Office: Tel. (077) 238 130
- Donsak Office: Tel. (077) 471 173
- Donsak Pier Transfer Fee one-way to Khanom Beach 500 THB (about 30 minutes) (Convert to USD).
Getting around Khanom Beach, Thailand:
- Motorcycle or Car rental is recommended since there is no official public transport in Khanom Beach.
Contact us for details.